Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


This week's menu may get shifted around depending on how soon that turkey finishes thawing so I can roast it!

Similar to last week, this menu is based around emptying the fridge and freezer. We also get veggies from the winter CSA drop this week.

Monday: roast turkey, stuffing (from freezer), green beans
Tuesday: fajitas (from freezer), tortillas, broccoli
Wednesday: turkey vegetable soup with barley (made from Monday's turkey)
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: chicken parmesan (from freezer), rosemary bread (from freezer), CSA veggies
Saturday: ham beans (from freezer), cornbread, CSA veggies
Sunday: teriyaki pork rice bowls -- made from boneless pork ribs (freezer), teriyaki sauce, carrots, broccoli, and rice -- and canned pineapple

For more meal planning ideas, go to I'm An Organizing Junkie!

3 comments:

Shawnee said...

I'm emptying out our freezer, too! Yummy sounding menu.

Kristen said...

It must be going around - I am emptying out my freezer, too.

mentalutopia said...

It's after Wednesday now, but I just thought I'd let you know that mennonitegirlscancook.blogspot.com has a very yummy-looking turkey barely soup recipe.

Oh, and yes, I found you. :)